The Pink Orchid Peaceful 2Bd/2Ba Historic El Cid Poolhome
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
The 1st Bedroom has a Queen Bed, Smart App TV and large teal dresser. It also has an newly upgraded en-suite bathroom with shower and new vanity.
The 2nd Bedroom has 2 Queen Beds with very comfortable beds, loads of closet space, Smart App TV and eye catching pink dresser. Lovely views of the peaceful street.
The Master en-suite Bathroom has been newly renovated bathroom with step in large shower.
2nd Bathroom is fun and tropical with the brightly covered wallpaper. It also has a step in shower.
THE LIVING ROOM
The charming house features a comfortable living room area with an off-white sofa, two rattan arm chairs alongside the original decorative (non-working) fireplace and two white armchairs that sit on a hand woven farmhouse rug. There are scattered pink throw pillows on the large sofa sitting opposite the fireplace. On each side of the fireplace sits two porcelain Asian Elephant statues. Welcome the warm natural light beaming through the windows with views of the quiet, friendly and safe street. Enjoy a lovely book or coffee at the small 2 seater table by the window and entrance.
Gorgeous newly upgraded kitchen with stainless steel double door refrigerator, white Farmhouse style gas range, stove, Nespresso Vertuo 3 coffee maker, toaster and new white counter tops. With plenty of counter space, you can cook up a storm for your family with easy service to the dining room. The kitchen ceiling is finished with sought after Pecky Cypress.
THE DINING AREA
Enjoy the classic designed dining room area of the kitchen with 6 with easy access to the kitchen and living room.
THE FLORIDA ROOM
The Florida Room sits off the Living Room. There is direct access to the exquisite pool deck. The Florida Room is bright and colorful. With a large Smart App TV, pool towels and plenty of fun games for the family.
THE PATIO & OUTDOORS
With entrance through the Florida room to the perfect outdoor oasis. Relax under the covered patio and outdoor furniture. Outdoor dining table for 8. Pool loungers and BBQ grill. The stunning large pool is heated (daily pool heater fee is charged).
*The Cabana (3rd bedroom) is under construction and available in the Summer of 2022. Construction will not take place while guests are staying. The Cabana house will be locked.
Things to Note:
UPON BOOKING, WE REQUIRE A PHOTO COPY OF THE LEAD GUESTS DRIVERS LICENSE WHICH MATCHES THE CREDIT CARD USED TO BOOK.
-ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE AFTER 9 PM OUTSIDE, WE DO NOT ALLOW PARTIES OR GATHERINGS OF ANY KIND AT THE HOUSE, AND QUIET HOURS START AT 9PM.
-We have a minimum age requirement of 30y/o to be able to book the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
- Safety is very important, we take great care with our protocol:
- -Home is deep cleaned + sanitized with high-grade products in between guests.
- -Cleaners are provided with gloves, masks, disinfectants, alcohol, and sanitizer.
- - Face masks are required in Florida in public spaces as well as remaining 6ft. apart from others in public spaces
- ****IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR EXPERIENCED SYMPTOMS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CANCELLATION OPTIONS. THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
- We have systems in place for our cleaners that involve the following:
- 1. To make sure they are wearing new gloves before opening the front door.
- 2. They wipe down all surfaces and doorknobs with disinfectants.
- 3. They use new gloves when putting on clean linens.
- 4. We provide enough paper towel and disinfectant cleaner that guests can also use while staying in the homes.
- 5. We make sure guests have hand soaps in every bathroom.
- 6. Bathrooms are cleaned thoroughly with bleach and anti bacterial products.
- 7. Indoor trashcans are wiped down with disinfectant wipes/ spray
5/1 - 8/20
|$350 - $400||$350 - $450||
8/21 - 11/20
|$350 - $681||$422 - $829||
11/21 - 12/14
|$507 - $599||$594 - $627||
CHRISTMAS & NYE HOLIDAY
12/15 - 1/3
|$604 - $1,023||$683 - $1,071||
1/4 - 4/30
|$560 - $991||$605 - $1,191||
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.