The Flamingo Villa The Beachy Flamingo Villa! 2Bed/1Bath Close To Downtown!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
When entering the home you are immediately welcomed with a light and airy feel with bright white tile flooring and wooden flooring throughout. Decorated classically with woven rugs, simple and chic artwork and classy flair.
2 Queen sized sunny bedrooms each with side tables, Smart App TVs and closet space. The rooms are decorated with a classic beach-style feel in soft tones of creams, whites & light blues.
1 Seaside themed bathroom with combination tub/shower and hues of light blue.
The dining room has a classic wooden table with 4 fabric high backed dining chairs and low handing unique chandelier light. Windows have bamboo style blinds and the room is brightly lit with natural light.
The kitchen is fit for the food fanatic. Everything you need to feed your hungry guests. Original spanish-style tiles, small dining area for 4, appliances and all utensils you need. Coffee Maker, microwave and more.
Take a breather in the naturally lit Den with a good book or magazine on the lounger or play chess and other games.
The Den opens up into the living room area with a flat screen Smart App TV and Sofa. There is also a 2nd seating area on another room.
There is ample parking outside. There are Adirondack chairs for seating and a Gas BBQ.
The house is in walking distance of Downtown West Palm Beach (Rosemary Square, Clematis Street, Kravis Center & Convention Center). The house is 5 minutes to Palm Beach International Airport, 4 minutes from the Brightline, and 8 minutes to Downtown West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Island and the Beaches.
* UPON BOOKING, WE REQUIRE A PHOTO COPY OF THE LEAD GUESTS DRIVERS LICENSE WHICH MATCHES THE CREDIT CARD USED TO BOOK. 25 YRS & OLDER TO BOOK.
ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE AFTER 9 PM OUTSIDE, WE DO NOT ALLOW PARTIES OR GATHERINGS OF ANY KIND AT THE HOUSE, AND QUIET HOURS START AT 9PM.
Things to note:
1. It's Florida, which means that from time to time you might be bothered by insects....bring mosquito repellent.
3. The driveway may be used for parking, 2 cars maximum with street parking.
4. Grill: If you plan to use the grill, you are responsible for filling the gas tank and cleaning it with grill brush following .
5. No glass in the hot tub.
Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
Safety is very important, we take great care with our protocol:
-Home is deep cleaned + sanitized with high-grade products in between guests.
-Cleaners are provided with gloves, masks, disinfectants, alcohol, and sanitizer.
- Face masks are required in Florida in public spaces as well as remaining 6ft. apart from others in public spaces.
****IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR EXPERIENCED SYMPTOMS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CANCELLATION OPTIONS. THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
We have systems in place for our cleaners that involve the following:
1. To make sure they are wearing new gloves before opening the front door.
2. They wipe down all surfaces and doorknobs with disinfectants.
3. They use new gloves when putting on clean linens.
4. We provide enough paper towel and disinfectant cleaner that guests can also use while staying in the homes.
5. We make sure guests have hand soaps in every bathroom.
6. Bathrooms are cleaned thoroughly with bleach and anti bacterial products.
7. Indoor trashcans are wiped down with disinfectant wipes/ sprays.
5/1 - 8/20
|$180 - $400||
8/21 - 11/20
|$180 - $343||$186 - $387||
11/21 - 12/14
|$235 - $276||$268 - $276||
CHRISTMAS & NYE HOLIDAY
12/15 - 1/3
|$277 - $442||$311 - $435||
1/4 - 4/30
|$256 - $521||$276 - $563||
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.