The Dreamy Bungalow The Dreamy Palm Beach Bungalow
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Welcome to our Luxury home! This spectacular 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom property is beautifully furnished and ready to be enjoyed by families and traveling groups. This dreamy Florida bungalow incorporates bright and airy living spaces, gourmet chef's kitchen, indulgent bedroom suites, modern furnishings and spacious living. Lush gardens surround the tropical SALTWATER pool (Heated by request w/daily fee) and provide endless outdoor entertaining spaces. Perfectly located in the Southend, the new, hot and premier neighborhood that runs along the Intracoastal.
Enjoy walks and bike rides along the waterfront, renowned restaurants/bars, local coffee shops & juice bars, public tennis courts w/lights, the beach and a short Uber away to vibrant nightlife. This quintessential Palm Beach bungalow is where lifestyle and luxury meet
When entering the home you are immediately welcomed with a light and elegant atmosphere, with warm hardwood flooring throughout. Decorated classically with woven rugs, simple and chic artwork and classy flair.
The Master Bedroom
Spacious Upholstered Dark Grey California King sized bed with Smart App TV and loads of closet space.
This room features a White Upholstered King Sized Bed with Smart App TV and plenty of closet and dresser space.
This room features a Queen Bed with light pinks and whites, a Smart App TV with closet and dresser space.
Extra Room. Den
This room has a gorgeous modern L-shaped grey sofa with large Smart TV and cable. There is also a white desk and chair for those remote workers. students.
Master bathroom has a tub/shower combination with marbles tiles, modern marble vanity and colors of light browns, whites & greys.
2nd Bathroom has a step in shower.
THE DINING ROOMThe dining room has a gorgeous large rustic wood table with 6 royal high backed off-white dining chairs and unique cast iron canle chandelier. The dining room is easily accessible to the kitchen with an open plan serving counter.
The kitchen is fit for the food fanatic. Everything you need to feed your hungry guests. The gas-range stove and oven is a Chef's dream! Large stainless steel double door fridge with ice maker. Automated Drip coffee maker, Blender, toaster, toaster overn, wine cooler and all utensils and dinnerware you need!
Just off the kitchen is a cute breakfast table for two!
Enjoy luxury living in the spacious living room with L-shaped royal blue soda, glass coffee table, armchair, Smart App TV with cable and sound bar ad working wood fireplace.
The outdoors is a resort-style oasis. Lovely 3 seater bistro cast-iron dining set, 2 royal blue cushioned loungers, large BBQ gas grill and outdoor shower. The inviting SALTWATER pool is surrounded by lush tropical plants and Palm trees. The pool may be heated by request with a daily pool fee of $40/day charged. Please try request 24 hrs. prior as the pool temperature may need up to 24 hrs to get to the desired temperature.
There are two bikes for guests use on the side of the house for guest use to enjoy the scenic Intercoastal waterway and safe neighborhood.
** UPON BOOKING, WE REQUIRE A PHOTO COPY OF THE LEAD GUESTS DRIVERS LICENSE WHICH MATCHES THE CREDIT CARD USED TO BOOK. 30YRS & OLDER TO BOOK.
ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE AFTER 9 PM OUTSIDE, WE DO NOT ALLOW PARTIES OR GATHERINGS OF ANY KIND AT THE HOUSE, AND QUIET HOURS START AT 9P
Check in is at 4pm - 10pm ONLY.
Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
Safety is very important, we take great care with our protocol:
-Home is deep cleaned + sanitized with high-grade products in between guests.
-Cleaners are provided with gloves, masks, disinfectants, alcohol, and sanitizer.
- Face masks are required in Florida in public spaces as well as remaining 6ft. apart from others in public spaces.
****IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR EXPERIENCED SYMPTOMS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CANCELLATION OPTIONS. THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
We have systems in place for our cleaners that involve the following:
1. To make sure they are wearing new gloves before opening the front door.
2. They wipe down all surfaces and doorknobs with disinfectants.
3. They use new gloves when putting on clean linens.
4. We provide enough paper towel and disinfectant cleaner that guests can also use while staying in the homes.
5. We make sure guests have hand soaps in every bathroom.
6. Bathrooms are cleaned thoroughly with bleach and anti bacterial products.
7. Indoor trashcans are wiped down with disinfectant wipes/ sprays.
- **We are very strict and DO NOT allow parties of any kind at the home or on the property.
- NO SMOKING (including Hookah) on the property or in the backyard or outdoor property spaces. Any evidence and you may be fined.
- No Illegal drugs of any kind. Any evidence will be fined a $500 fee.
- This is a family neighborhood and we expect all guests to be respectful of the home and neighbors. Please keep noise levels down between 9pm - 9am.The neighbors are highly sensitive to noise so we also do not allow loud speakers at the property. Failure to comply with these rules will result in eviction from the home and a $500 fine.
- You may only have the amount of people on the property are listed on your reservation. If you plan to have more people at the home or property than those listed on your reservation, you need to contact us in advance to get approval. Failure to do so may result in eviction.
We are available 24/7 for emergencies. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are happy to provide suggestions for your stay and want you to have a wonderful visit!
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Registration Number
- BTR:2022144392 TDT: 000024673
No seasons with rates found.
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.